The European Chemical Agency (ECHA) is seeking comments on its recommendation of six new substances to be included in the Authorisation List.
- N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF);
- diazene-1,2-dicarboxamide (C,C'-azodi(formamide)) (ADCA);
- aluminosilicate Refractory Ceramic Fibres (Al-RCF);
- zirconia Aluminosilicate Refractory Ceramic Fibres (Zr-RCF);
- bis(pentabromophenyl) ether (decabromodiphenyl ether) (DecaBDE);
- 4-(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl)phenol, ethoxylated (4-tert-Octylphenol ethoxylates) (4-tert-OPnEO).
The consultation is now open and will end on 23 September 2013.
For more information see: